Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back!!!

I'am back, after a little break... Anyways, I Went to a Waterpark over the weekend called "The Great Wolf Lodge" in North Eastern, PA. It wasent bad, all indoors, heated... it was nice, but there were only a couple slides witch kinda sucked...
I'am so board with my life anymore, haha, Like I said in my last post, I need something to do... I've been riding my bike (BMX) for a bit now, And I am progressing, little by little, but I need to get up the Dome more...
Hm... What to say, What to say? Oh yes... School... Welp School has never been worse, Failing Spanish, Barly hanging on in Math :/ AND I"AM GOOD AT MATH!!! I just dont understand... My website aint doing its best latly, we need more members to keep activity up... If you bmx, skate, or Agressive Inline, Check It Out! (link at bottom of post)
I cannot wait for winter!!! I wana ski so bad! After talking One of my freinds into letting me teach her how to ski, this winter should be fun... I want to do White Lightning (Double Black Diamond) But, I have to wait and see how good I am during the season...


Link To My Forum(site)- http://z10.invisionfree.com/Zenith_Sports/index.php?&&CODE=00

No comments: