Friday, October 20, 2006

Ugh... School...

Well, today in school, seemed like the same old same old, until I found out we had math homework, and my math teacher could be a bitch, plus, i have her First period, and whelp, there really is not any time to do it... so... i just winged it, and I found out that it was not due today, its due Monday... i was very happy about that. But thats only the good part of the day, the bad parts, well... I just cannot do Spanish, no matter how hard I try, another language is to hard for my little brain to take in. So, i could not do the Spanish work we had for homework, and our Spanish teacher, is not the one to let you off the hook, So, i handed it in, half done :/ with as much as I could do. My father does not realize how hard it is for me, I have no problem with Math or anything, besides the fact that I cannot take a test to save my life, but Spanish kills me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.