Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hey...

The last couple days have realy been boaring, besides the fact that there was a copy of paint.net located on another site, but re-named! Rick took care of that. I recently built a forum for a freind, its not released yet, because he has yet to see it, but I hope he likes it, he has a main webpage, and it looks cool. (there both on Xmods)

Recently i've been watching a lot of tv... Not sure why, but i have been finding shows on "The N" realy intresting, expically "Degrassi: The Next Generation" It seems like the kids in the show (ranging form 14-18) are around my age, but there is TONS of drama, and I just like it haha.

Hopefully, soon my father will be getting me a quad. I am hoping for a sport quad, but! my father thinks my sister is going to be driving it alot too, and that means i cant have a clutch! witch sucks! because I dont feel like i have total control with out a clutch... Anyone else have a quad? And have some advice for me?

No comments: