Friday, October 27, 2006

Why!?

Why should I love you, just why?
Were seperated, for the most part, alot, alot more than most relation ships are. And yet, I still love you, no matter what you tell me, i'd love you, You can change your look, and change your act, i'd still love you, Your beautiful, But not just outside, Inside too, Your you, and thats whats great about you, you arent the best girl i've met, but everyone has their wild side. Your not too Girly, with all your makeup, and new cloths, and your not to much like a guy, with baggy jeans, and screen names like RoughnTough030, Your just right. And thats what makes you, well... you. and these are just some, some of the many resons I love you. Thorugh all we've been, though all our hardships, I still love you. And no matter how many three thousand word essays I do on this, all diffrent, I still wont be abel to describe how much I realy realy do love you. When I'am alone, lonely, and sadd, I try and think of you, but sometimes it hurts, because of what I did to myself. and how much I could have had, Only if I had Realised what I had, than I would have kept it. Instead, i thought it wasent worth it, and others got to me, and I let go what I had, not realising what I had just did. After long lonely nights, I realy came to think about it, and i've decided, I Still Love You.

Only If you knew how much... and What i'd do for you...

No comments: